• Vivierskin Kine-C Serum can help to hydrate and smooth the skin.• Firming Serums from Vivierskin can also restore a natural glow to all types of skin.• Take advantage of the Vivierskin Kine-C Serum Sale promotion and use the Firming Serums coupon code discount today!Product Description: Formulated with Vitamin C...
Read More >>
• Vivierskin Kine-C Serum can help to hydrate and smooth the skin.
• Firming Serums from Vivierskin can also restore a natural glow to all types of skin.
• Take advantage of the Vivierskin Kine-C Serum Sale promotion and use the Firming Serums coupon code discount today!
Formulated with Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) and a unique peptide combination, this serum is a powerful firming and hydrating antioxidant treatment. Helps correct signs of environmental damage by smoothing skin texture and tone while optimizing skin's hydration. This serum is oil-free and ideal for all types of skin, especially dry, dehydrated skin.
Size: 1.0 fl oz
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP for maximum efficacy and penetration
- Added benefits of peptides help balance the skin's hydration and repair function
- Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
- Helps restore a radiant complexion
- Helps balance skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Ideal for all skin types, especially dry, dehydrated skin
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
Instructions: Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any make-up or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use.
Ingredients: Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.