• Neocutis JOURNEE SPF 30+ is infused with the age-defying power of PSP, or Processed Skin Proteins.
• Get protection from the sun at a great promotional price with the Neocutis JOURNEE SPF 30+ coupon code.
• This Day Cream is suitable for all types of skin and can also reduce the appearance of frown lines and wrinkles.
• Take advantage of the Neocutis JOURNEE SPF 30+ coupon code promotion and enjoy the discount Day Cream Sale today!
Neocutis JOURNEE Day Cream SPF 30+ is a multi-benefit skin rejuvenating formulation. A blend of PSP®, hyaluronic acid, a powerful anti-oxidant mixture and broad-spectrum SPF 30 helps to rejuvenate, hydrate, protect, nourish and revitalize the appearance of skin; all in just one application.
The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles can be smoothed, hydration can give skin a beautiful natural glow, and sun-sensitive skin can be protected.
• Simultaneously addresses visible signs of chronological, photo-aging and premature skin aging
• Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• Protects skin against premature aging
• Nurtures post-procedural skin
• Guards from free radicals
• Aids in preventing damage from the sun
• Revitalizes skin
• Ideal for all skin typesSize: 1.69 fl oz
About PSP: Years of research enabled the bio-engineering of Processed Skin Proteins (PSP). PSP is a naturally balanced mixture of essential skin nutrients including growth factors, interleukines, antioxidants and matrix proteins such as collagen.Directions:
Apply JOURNEE in the morning or follow the recommendations of your dermatologist. In the evening, use NEOCUTIS Bio-restorative Skin Cream or Bio-Gel Bio-restorative Hydrogel.Active Ingredients:
- Octinoxate 7.5%......Sunscreen
- Zinc Oxide 7.3%......Sunscreen
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Hexyldecanol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Silica, Cutaneous Lysate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Steareth-21, Melanin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben
Research Study *
PSP helps to improve the appearance of aged skin by providing human growth factors and cytokines for cells. PSP was shown to increase human dermal fibroblast viability as assessed by the MTT assay. The MMT assay is a standard assay based on the measurement of dehydrogenase enzyme activity in the mitochondria; the cells' power sources.
Recent research emphasizes that skin aging is characterized by a decline in cellular energy metabolism, which is mainly caused by detrimental changes in mitochondrial function. 1 The changes seem to be predominantly mediated by oxidative stress generated by solar ultraviolet radiation, air pollutants, or occurring as consequence of inflammation or as by-product of mitochondrial respiration, especially during aging. 2 This suggests that human skin cells being energetically recharged may be markedly protected against a variety of cellular stress conditions occurring during daily life, what may consequently prevent premature skin aging and skin damage.
1 J Invest Dermatol 2005, 124: 443-252
2 J Biomed Sci 1997, 4: 319-326
* Data obtained from www.neocutis.com
KeepYoungForever.com does not endorse or validate the study or its conclusions